Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pool Party

We finally got some nice, warm summer weather and were able to dig the pool out of the attic. I had fun in the pool for a little while since I realized it's really just a big tub and I can play with my boats and stuff.

I also like to laugh at Ben because he's a pretty funny guy.


Hmm...this is getting boring now that Ben needs all my boats for the scenarios he's made up in his head.


I'm thirsty.


I drive Mommy a little crazy when I play outside because my favorite things to do are put the hose in my mouth (see above), eat sidewalk chalk and climb up and down the back steps. Mommy is hoping that soon will realize that there are toys for me to play with and not eat.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Sammy, nothing better than a big brother, summer and a pool. Good times little guy!

Love, Grammy and Papa