Monday, October 6, 2008

Apple Time

This weekend I went apple picking for the first time. I had fun because I like being outside and hanging out with my family. There was a lot to see there which distracted me from trying to grab things and put them in my mouth.


I did attempt a bite of a appetizingly red honey crisp apple. My two little teeth didn't have much luck with that but I kept trying. Maybe we'll make some applesauce when we get home. That's more my speed.


Who is the cutest pumpkin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the cutest pumpkin. What fun, picking apples and trying very hard to eat them. Grammy loves those honey crisp too.

Love, Grammy and Papa

Anonymous said...

Next year you'll have all those nice little teeth to chew the apples....and you are the cutest little pumpkin in the world. Of course, your brother rates up there too.
Love you,
GGma