Friday, October 31, 2008

My First Halloween

It's my first Halloween and I have to say I am underwhelmed.

My idea was to go as "Grumpy Baby With A Cold". I thought it was a brilliant costume.


Mommy thought her idea was better and she's bigger so she won. I was "Grumpy Puppy With A Cold" at our Little Gym Halloween Party.



I had a costume change in time for trick or treating. I thought of just going as "Cute Baby Octopus" but that's way too obvious. "Grumpy Baby Wearing A Too Small Octopus Costume" is much more interesting. Not many babies could pull that one off, but I think I managed marvelously. I even got some candy (that I'm not allowed to eat). Now if they'd only been handing out cheerios and binkies, I could have gotten into that.



Maybe next Halloween, when I understand "candy", I will give in and smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, you are still incredibly cute. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Next year will be better.

Love, Grammy and Papa

Anonymous said...

Poor grumpy puppy and octopus....
Even halloweener have bad days.
Next year you'll be running around with big brother, and outdoing each other. Get your track shoes out Mommy and Daddy. You were a littel cutie even tho' you didn't smile...Love you litt one.
GGma