Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'M ONE!!!



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! I know, I can't believe it either.
It seems like just yesterday I was hanging on in my bassinet in the hospital and now I'm a big one year old with a very loud voice and lots of opinions. Since my birthday is so close to Christmas, we kept our celebration low-key.

Hanging out with Mommy.


The boys.


Ben helping me open my presents.



I love my brother.



We went out to dinner where I ate pizza and played with crayons (and, okay, maybe tried to eat one of those too. It did not taste good.)




Then we had cake. Guess who picked out my Spiderman candle? I'll give you a hint: his name begins with B and rhymes with "ten".


Let me at that cake!


Is it really for me?


Yum...that's good stuff.



Ice cream too. This is a new one for me.


Okay, maybe we'll work up to the ice cream.


I'm tired and I'm covered in chocolate. Help me!


Everything is better in the tub.


Happy Birthday to me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! Sounds like it was a pretty busy day, even though low key. Grammy and Papa have looked at these pictures many, many times and smile the whole time. Hope to see you soon big boy.

Love, Grammy and Papa

Dawn Aldrich said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I can't believe you're 1 years old already! See you Saturday! Are you walking yet?!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful birthday. And big brother did a great job picking out your candle. Wish you a great year. Love you, GGma