Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowbaby


We got a ton of snow this past weekend! This is not my first winter or my first snow, but I was too young to enjoy last winter. I have to say that, while I do appreciate the actual snow, my snowpants are a thorn in my side. I can barely move in them! If you read my previous post, you understand why this is a problem for me. Mommy and Daddy said I didn't have a choice in the matter and I had to wear the snowpants because they would keep me warm.
I liked sitting in the snow for a minute but then I toppled over (again, due to my lack of movement control in the snowpants) and I got snow on my face. Then I decided I hated snow and wailed until someone removed me from the situation.
Maybe the next storm will be more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a smart Mommy, Sam. She knows that you have to stay warm in all that snow....Next year you and Ben will have even more fun. You'll be a bigger boy, and can run and play with big brother.

Love you little one.
GGma